Do you hear that? That’s the sound of hipsters everywhere drooling
We all love our Pora Pals, so what could be better than to make your very own Pora Pal?
What you need:
1) Blow up your balloon! Don’t blow it up so much that it pops! Tie the end with a knot to stop the air escaping.
2) Using scissors (ask an adult to help) cut a piece of wrapping paper. You can use any colour or pattern you like! We’ve chosen a bright green. Make sure your piece of wrapping paper is big enough to fit around your balloon, and longer than your balloon so that you can create a ‘spike’ at the end of your Pora Pal’s head.
3) Using scissors again ask an adult to help, cut little spikes along your wrapping paper. Make sure you cut the spikes along the width (the bit that goes around the balloon) and not the length (the bit that will make the spike)
4) Stick down one end of the wrapping paper onto the balloon. Make sure that you leave enough room for your Pora Pal to have a face!
5) Wrap the paper round the balloon and stick together using Sellotape.
6) Using the rubber band, scrunch the end of the wrapping paper together to create a spike, and tie the band around the end to keep it secure.